Gamer's Talk.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer's Talk.

Feel The Difference?Where Gamer's Talk/Play/Have Fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
I hope every one has a great time here! Please check the Announcements & Updates section to see what Staff colors they have. Wink Maybe yu can be in the spot. Very Happy ADVERTISE! HAVE FUN!

What do you think of PS Vita ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HikariKuragari

HikariKuragari

What do you think of PS Vita ?  Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of PS Vita ?    What do you think of PS Vita ?  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:48 pm

Yes yes this new handled console they showed at E3 ! OMG... I'm just so impressed each time they release a new thing xD... The graphics this baby can support is quite impressive ! Not to mention many good games coming for it and rumors of it that will be again region free ! Woo~

Personaly though I'm just exited about rpgs and stuff like YS4 remake OMG ! (pray to xseed)

The touch screen and sensors underneat look promising too don't they ? Although only think I don't like about those tons of touch touch screen is how vulnurable and fragile they are ugh XD... plus finger prints in screen thick me off but I'll have to leave the screen not covered by something hard and that's probably the thing I hate the most xD. But either way I can't wait to see it come to our borders, yet I'll wait with them, sony sometime mess up with new products so .... I'll wait to see that it's safe.

Also I'm not sure but I think I saw that with it... Ps2 games will be playable on it(like they did with Ps1 on the psn. I'm not sure about this one, but if it happens, I will need a giga-monster card *dies*

Back to top Go down
Topic!
Admin
Admin
Topic!

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of PS Vita ?    What do you think of PS Vita ?  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:14 pm

1 word....

BALLLER
Back to top Go down
https://thegamerstalk.forumotion.com
xenolion

xenolion

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of PS Vita ?    What do you think of PS Vita ?  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:41 pm

I haven't heard much about this. I am not one for the handhelds. Although Genna has all versions of the DS (Thank you Grandparents).
Back to top Go down
HikariKuragari

HikariKuragari

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of PS Vita ?    What do you think of PS Vita ?  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:25 pm

All version of the ds ? XD... how funny haha !

But yeah even though you're not a handled that console will be a huge hit... omg ! Can't wait to see more news on it... I also hope Namco will bring tales of innocence ps vita, haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of PS Vita ?    What do you think of PS Vita ?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of PS Vita ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer's Talk. :: Consoles & Technology :: Sony-
Jump to: