Gamer's Talk.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamer's Talk.

Feel The Difference?Where Gamer's Talk/Play/Have Fun.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
I hope every one has a great time here! Please check the Announcements & Updates section to see what Staff colors they have. Wink Maybe yu can be in the spot. Very Happy ADVERTISE! HAVE FUN!

Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation?

Go down 
5 posters

Which one do you think is better?
Wii
Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation? Vote_lcap14%Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Playstation
Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation? Vote_lcap86%Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation? Vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
Xbox
Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation? Vote_lcap0%Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Topic!
Admin
Admin
Topic!

Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation? Empty
PostSubject: Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation?   Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:38 pm

Which one?

Wii
Xbox
Playstation
??
Back to top Go down
https://thegamerstalk.forumotion.com
Leah7
Moderators
Moderators
Leah7

PostSubject: Re: Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation?   Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:55 pm

My vote is PS. Don't get me wrong, all systems are awesome, but PS has had more variety in wonderful games and has had a history of more reliable durability in my past experience than any other console.
Back to top Go down
Topic!
Admin
Admin
Topic!

PostSubject: Re: Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation?   Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:15 am

Leah7 wrote:
My vote is PS. Don't get me wrong, all systems are awesome, but PS has had more variety in wonderful games and has had a history of more reliable durability in my past experience than any other console.

Yes, Nbox you have to Pay for your internet on it. xD
Back to top Go down
HikariKuragari

HikariKuragari

PostSubject: Re: Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation?   Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:46 am

I'll say PS even though it lacked greatly of exclusive rpg in my opinion but I still like it cause I think it's region free, their online thing is nice and you don't have to pay for exclusive stuff like those microsoft people are doing T_T... PLUS YOU WON'T HAVE A FREAKING RROD LIKE FEW DAYS AFTER YOUR WARRANTY EXPIRES ! >.> yes cause my GPU card died T_T

Well.. I still like my new xbox, slim one is way better... but the poor so called 'elite' black one is a dead body sleeping in a bag under my bed xD

As for nintendo I like them a lot for some things, but they FAIL at bringing up good j-games so like OFF WITH THEIR HEADS !... Or wait not, I still want my zelda games, I'll treathened them then ...yes yes that sound like a great plan MWAHAHAHAHAHA.

*smash dead xbox with Link's Megaton Hammer*
Back to top Go down
Topic!
Admin
Admin
Topic!

PostSubject: Re: Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation?   Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:42 am

HikariKuragari wrote:
I'll say PS even though it lacked greatly of exclusive rpg in my opinion but I still like it cause I think it's region free, their online thing is nice and you don't have to pay for exclusive stuff like those microsoft people are doing T_T... PLUS YOU WON'T HAVE A FREAKING RROD LIKE FEW DAYS AFTER YOUR WARRANTY EXPIRES ! >.> yes cause my GPU card died T_T

Well.. I still like my new xbox, slim one is way better... but the poor so called 'elite' black one is a dead body sleeping in a bag under my bed xD

As for nintendo I like them a lot for some things, but they FAIL at bringing up good j-games so like OFF WITH THEIR HEADS !... Or wait not, I still want my zelda games, I'll treathened them then ...yes yes that sound like a great plan MWAHAHAHAHAHA.

*smash dead xbox with Link's Megaton Hammer*

HAHAH!!!
Back to top Go down
xenolion

xenolion

PostSubject: Re: Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation?   Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:55 pm

I have to say I love the Playstation. Although they made a HUGE mistake taking out the backwards compatibility on the newer PS3. I got one of the older ones that are still backwards compatible. The graphics are supreme to the Xbox 360, the online is free, and they have more of a library of games I actually play. It is in our bedroom. We also have Playon on our computer so we are able to watch shows on the PS3 that we could not usually.

The Xbox 360 is in the living room. Our library isn't that big yet for it. Genna does like to play the lego indy and Tales of Vesperia. The only game I don't have but I wish I did for that system is The Last Remnant. We haven't had any ROD problems with that yet. However the wireless connection is iffy at best, and it is closer to the router than the PS3.

And yes I gave in and got the Wii. I was overruled basically. It is in the basement. I don't mean to start a debate, but I just think it is a step backwards technology wise compared to the PS3 and Xbox 360. However I do have fun playing Smash bros Brawl with Genna. The bowling game is fun to play with her and Mike too.

Back to top Go down
Kcired
Kcired

PostSubject: Re: Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation?   Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:01 pm

Well, given the choices, PS3 is better than the Wii. But as a whole, Nintendo is better than Sony...
And X-box just sucks Razz
Back to top Go down
Topic!
Admin
Admin
Topic!

PostSubject: Re: Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation?   Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:42 pm

Kcired wrote:
Well, given the choices, PS3 is better than the Wii. But as a whole, Nintendo is better than Sony...
And X-box just sucks Razz

The Wii is alright..

I have had the Wii like 2 years for now...

If you are a BF3/CoD/MW player, then Sony is better.
Back to top Go down
Kcired
Kcired

PostSubject: Re: Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation?   Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:04 pm

Topic! wrote:
The Wii is alright..

I have had the Wii like 2 years for now...

If you are a BF3/CoD/MW player, then Sony is better.

I absolutely HATE, DISPISE and LOATHE shooter games, yet I still think overall, Playstation 3 is superior; Just by a thread. I don't have either and I really want one of them, but I'm having a tough time deciding which one to buy :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation?   Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debate ; Wii or Xbox or Playstation?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer's Talk. :: Social Interaction :: Debate & Discussion-
Jump to: